Withdrawing from a Course or Program

A student may terminate enrollment in a course or program at any time by notifying the university; however, a student is advised to do so in writing for his or her own protection. Refunds will be granted on request, according to the program satisfactory policy. Written withdrawal request should be sent to:  Registrar, Catholic Distance University, 115 West Congress Street, Charles Town, WV 25414.