Beginning with the May 2015 Term
BA and MA alumni of CDU as well as those who achieved the CDU's Catechetical Diploma are eligible to audit courses (excluding THEO 500 The Light of Faith ) according to the following guidelines:
Tuition: $500 per course, nonrefundable. Students must email the
if they wish to audit a course.
- The auditing option is subject to space availability.
- Students must notify the course instructor of their status and abide by the course instructor's auditing policies.
- No grading of assignments or exams are included when a student audits a course.
- Students with audit status may change to a for-credit status up to the course add date in the term in which they are enrolled. For-credit status requires the payment of the full course tuition and fees.
- Students who successfully complete the course receive the designation AU on their transcripts, which confers no academic credit, does not affect class or program standing, and does not enter into overall GPA calculations.